TALK TO THE COMMERCIAL CONVEYANCING EXPERTS
Judged Queenslands Best Property & Conveyancing Law Firm
Expert Conveyancing team that takes away your stress and guides you through the process
Cost effective service with no hidden fees
Fixed professional Conveyancing fees ensuring no surprises at the end
Stress free process knowing you’re looked after by the best
Same day contract reviews to sign with peace of mind
Why Settle for any less
BlueKey Lawyers are Commercial Conveyancing Experts, come and see why we are the preferred choice
At BlueKey Lawyers we specialise in handling sales and purchases of commercial premises. Whether it be through a Self Managed Super Fund or not BlueKey Lawyers will ensure you commercial property transaction is a success with no stress.
- Fixed fees ensure that you will not have any hidden costs during your transaction
- If there is a lease involved, we will arrange the transfer of ownership and ensure no loose ends
- We will make sure your GST is paid correctly
We strongly recommend talking to our team prior to signing, to ensure you understand your obligations and that your needs are met in any conveyancing matter.
Buying a new investment or obtaining property for your business can be a big step. Don’t do it alone, BlueKey Lawyers have a team of Commercial asset specialists who can guide you all the way to settlement and provide advice on the leasing of the property should it be required.
For more information about leasing, see our leasing information page or contact us to discuss.
How can BlueKey Lawyers assist?
- Due Diligence;
- Preparation of contracts and special conditions;
- Negotiation of terms;
- Pre-Contract Advice;
- Contract review;
- Property settlements;
- Review and Preparation of Leases, assignment of Leases or deed of covenants;
- Preparation and or Review of a Commercial Lease;
- Preparation and administration of trust deeds;
- structure for your venture;
- Establishment and structuring of companies, including share allocations and company constitutions
- Share holding agreements;
- Advice regarding the sale of shares / Sale Share Agreements;
- General Commercial Advice