Our Contract Preparation Process If you are selling your property privately or are unhappy with the contract you have been provided, BlueKey Conveyancing offer a contract preparation service that ensures that your expectations and needs are met. By not preparing a contract correctly, you may leave yourself open to many factors that can create legal and financial concerns. As part of this service, we will contact you and discuss what expectations you have and how we can create a contract the works for you.
How can BlueKey Lawyers assist?
- Due Diligence;
- Preparation of contracts and special conditions;
- Negotiation of terms;
- Pre-Contract Advice;
- Contract review;
- Property settlements;
- Review and Preparation of Leases, assignment of Leases or deed of covenants;
- Preparation and or Review of a Commercial Lease;
- Preparation and administration of trust deeds;
- structure for your venture;
- Establishment and structuring of companies, including share allocations and company constitutions
- Share holding agreements;
- Advice regarding the sale of shares / Sale Share Agreements;
- General Commercial Advice